Tuesday 7 August 2012

Does Make Up Make a Difference....How Half a Face of Make Up Can Make a Difference...

Recently I saw a facebook picture that Promise Tamang Phan had uploaded of herself with half a face of make up and I thought it was an interesting challenge to show you all how much a difference make up can make.....

So first up here's the products I used to create my half/half face....


Face
That Gal Brightening Primer
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Natural Beige
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Medium
Benefit Powderflage
MAC MSFF Powder in Medium
Sleek Face Contour Kit (bronzing and highlighting)
Benfit Coralista Blush

Eyes
NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skintone
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Rimmel Exagerrate Waterproof Eye Definer in Black
Rimmel Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black
Covergirl lashblastlength Mascara in Black (lower lashes)
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara in Black (top lashes)
The Body Shop Brow Kit
Coastal Scents Whimsical False Lashes

Lips
Rimmel 'Exaggerate Lip Definer in Natural
Revlon Just Bitten KissableBalm Stain in Honey
e.l.f. Mineral Lip Gloss in Pagent Princess
e.l.f. Lip Definer and Shaper

So here's the result.....


So what's the major differences:
Skin texture is brighter and refined
Brows are more defined
Under eye circles are less prominent as well as my under eye bags
Lips are larger
Eyes are brighter and more defined

And here's a close up of my make up:


So I think I've answered the question above, Make Up Can Make a Difference!



5 comments:

  1. Make-up always makes a difference but you're just as pretty without it! Your eyes are so big and gorgeous btw!

    I love the way you did your make-up too!

    http://itskerrysbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerry! Thanks for the lovely compliments:)

      Delete
  2. Also, I'd love to follow your blog but I can't find your follow button? I know you have to add it in the layout section/add a gadget section and then click the followers gadget. I'd love to follow you! :(

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm new to blogging so I wasn't really sure how to get followers - but thank you so much for all your advice - I think I've added the follower button now....:)

      Delete
  3. I didn't know at first! Aw, yay! followed x

    ReplyDelete