Friday 8 August 2014

July Favourites



July Favourites!

Hello Everyone!  Can anyone else actually believe it's August already?!?! 
Today's blog post is a round up of all my favourite and most reached for make up
and body products during the month of July....let's do this......


Make Up Products

  • MAC Warm Soul Mineralize Blush - this is the ideal blush when you don't want an actual colour on your face or you're rocking a bold eye or bold lip, it's just adds the perfect amount of natural colour to your face.
  • NYX Eye Base in Skintone - what could be better than a eye primer that cancels out any veins or redness in your eye? This can be used alone or pop your eyeshadow over the top.  I love this and have it in my professional kit as well.
  • Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color in 04 Violet Addict - I am loving this lip product, the colour, the opacity and the formula - tick, tick, tick!
  • Benefit The Porefessional - this is the perfect primer for foundation and the fact that it helps fill disguise pores is a winner in my books.
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer - this is the perfect matte bronzer perfect to add warmth to your face or to contour with.
  • Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara - I have this in a trial size and I would definitely re-purchase this mascara, great formula, easy to remove and I love the brush.  It gives me long and full voluminous lashes!
  • Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Sticks in 115 Ivory and 330 Toffee - I'm not a big fan of using these sticks all over my face, but for some reason when I use them over the top of another foundation to highlight and contour it works.  I'll be doing an upcoming post about how I use these sticks.....stay tuned!

Top - NYX Eye Base, MAC Blush, Milani Lip Intense
Middle - Benefit The Porefessional, Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Sticks, Benefit Hoola
Bottom - Lancôme Hpnose Star


Body Products

  • nu-pore Moisturizing Under Eye Treatment - after seeing these eye masks online I was curious to see what they were like.  I've tried the face masks and really enjoyed them, so I was super happy when I used these under eye masks.  They leave your under eye area moisturised, no more puffy bags and my skin is so refreshed and awake....LOVE!
  • Le Tan Gradual Tan Moisturising Body Lotion - as winter is slowly coming to an end my self tanner is coming out.  I love this one because I'm not allergic to it, which is always a good thing as in the past I've had some not so fun reactions with other brands of self tanners.  I find using a daily moisturiser with gradual tan a lot more natural than using an instant tan, with dry winter skin fake tan can accentuate the dryness so using one with moisturiser just makes sense.
  • Nivea Thermo Daily Warming Cleanser - I love using this cleanser on a cold morning, the warming effect is so nice on your face and the thick formula is really moisturising on the skin.
  • Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - cult favourite right here, this product removes every single trace of make up, even waterproof mascara.  It leaves your skin so nice and refreshed without feeling like it's stripping your skin of natural oils.  It's another product in my professional kit.
  • Woolworths Select Face Sunscreen SPF 30+ - sunscreeen is very important to wear every single day and this one is the first I've ever  come across that actually leaves your skin matte (even in summer!) and it doesn't break me out!
  • Lee Stafford Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray - I've got very fine thin hair and any excuse to use a product that gives me more texture and add in that beachy sun dried look I love! 
Top - nu-pore Moisturizing Under Eye Treatment, Le Tan Gradual Tan, Nivea Thermo
Cleanser, Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
Bottom - Lee Stafford Sea Salt Spray and Woolworths Face Sunscreen
 
What have been your favourite products in July?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment